Hello everyone! This is so exciting! My new little recipe blog was nominated by Lotus Laura for the Sunshine Blogger award! Thank you so much Laura. While my main blog, Purple Almond Wellness, has been nominated several times, this is the first nomination for my new blog. I’ve placed Laura in my Purple Almond Hall of Fame, as a thank you for the nomination. You can see that article HERE.
The blog Lotus Laura was established by Laura Cyrena. Laura says she has loved writing since she was a child. Some of her other interests include yoga, dance, crafts, reading, hiking and caring for her cat venus. She also loves buying books (ME TOO!) Favorite foods are pizza and mac & cheese.
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Questions from Lotus Laura
- 1. What’s your favorite color? Red
- 2. What is a good song you listened to recently? I’m a big fan of inspirational music, and love all kinds of music, as long as the words are inspiring. One of my favorite songs is “My Wish” by Rascal Flatts
- 3. What’s your favorite animal? I love dogs and horses!
- 4. Do you have any pets? I have a dog named Max
- 5. Tropical island or big city? Most definitely tropical island…although I’d actually prefer a remote mountain forest cabin!
- 6. What’s your favorite scent? Wow, that’s an interesting question…Let’s see, there’s nothing more comforting to me the the scent of an evergreen forest.
- 7. What are some hobbies of yours? I enjoy relaxing with my better half in the evening. I also love hiking, cooking and doing cross-stitch.
- 8. Are you wearing socks right now? 🤣Yes, but only because it’s winter. If I’d have my way, I’d go barefoot all year!
- 9. What’s your favorite season? Autumn is my hands down favorite. I love the colors and the weather. There’s nothing better than a walk in the woods on a sunny crisp fall day. 😍
- 10. What’s the last thing you ate? A cup of English tea and a slice of my homemade, paleo apple bread. (I’ll post a recipe soon)
- 11. Why do you like to write? Like reading a good book, writing is sort of my escape from the “real world”. I enjoy escaping into the world of wellness, food and cooking. I love connecting with other writers and bloggers from around the world.
- Tea and Paper
- Pene Pasta for the Soul
- Skinny Spatula
- Faith Nathan
- Counting days with Valery
- KetoJenic Vibe
- Inspiration for Wellness
- Barefoot Lily Lady
- The Joyfulness of Good Eating
- Kelly’s Quest
- Zest 4 Food
- What do you hope never changes?
- What job would you be terrible at?
- What skill would you like to master?
- What movie title best describes your life?
- What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
- Would you ever go parachuting? Why or why not?
- What super power would you like to have?
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
- What things do you like best about yourself?
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
- What would you name the autobiography of your life?
Thanks again, Laura, for the sunshine blogger award! This has been so much fun.
For the nominees, while I would very much love to see your posts and answers to the questions, there is absolutely no pressure to reply and post an award article. Nominating you is just my way of acknowledging your wonderful blogs.